a dream come true

Saturday 11 July 2015


One of my life dreams has been to illustrate my own picture book - and this dream has finally been realised.

Due for a January 2017 release, I'll be spending the next twelve months adding to this catalogue of adventurous children and hodge-podge objects and animals, for a high-page picture book very dear to my heart. I can hardly wait to show you all the end result!

Keep working towards your most heartfelt goals. With time and dedication, they absolutely can be realised. I couldn't be happier, doing what I love - writing AND illustrating. 

Here is a sneak peek at some of my bits and pieces ...







1 comment:

Em Callaghan said...

Tan, they are superb! Am so thrilled for you. Can't wait for the book to be out. Xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...